Beautiful Flower..




Losing OR Gaining?
Wednesday 21 May 2014 | 19:21 | 0 comments
Current Condition?
I'm not feeling well. My chest is hurting, I can't breath easily like before. My heart seems hard to pump all the blood to my body. Yeah, still having a flu. It's been 2 days I didn't go to school.. Scared to go to the doctor. I think I have a mental breakdown.

Current Friendship Status?
It's a mess now... Yesterday I talked with one of them... It's a big truth and a big quarrel... I don't know that the person I liked the most is the one that is so-gonna-distancing from me. Every single day is a torture nowadays. Nobody will point out my mistake and they let me do the same over and over again...

Daily Life?
Not as good as last two years. It was just so perfect... It's hard y'know? It's hard. Old people are distancing and new people are becoming closer. It's hard. I even think of doing something bad, but, nahhh. It's okay for a while.. I hope this doesn't last forever.

How Is School?
Not so great at all. Im not healthy, my friends are running away. It's not fun at all! Trust me. It's not fun at all. They have given up on me. What sign is that? Yes, they don't need me anymore. The won't appreciate me ever again anymore. I love them but I don't know about them... Maybe it's only for this year and then i will go somewhere else that is without them. Im gonna miss them. No doubt.

Family Issues?
Nothing much. My big bro is going to be registered for diploma... My family are doing fine. But a lil' bit busy. I have PT3, my lil' bro have UPSR. It's a mess. But it's okay, as long as we're together. Right?



Older Post | Newer Post